£55000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, cash allowance, pension
9 months ago
Qualified Pensions Consultant sought for a top 3 Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a number of Qualified Actuaries to enhance their Pensions Consulting team in roles that can be based in multiple offices across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuaries with experience in Corporate Consulting or Trustee Consulting to join a top tier Pensions Consultancy as a Qualified Pensions Consultant.
These opportunities can see you specialising in Corporate or Trustee consulting, a combination of the two and/or involvement in one or more specialist teams (e.g. Risk Transfer/ Investments/ Longevity/ GMP Equalisation)
Responsibilities of the Qualified Pensions Consultant:
- In these roles you will be advising clients on strategic issues and be leading on client relationships (with accountability for developing these relationships.)
- You will also be supporting senior colleagues on large client accounts and be involved in networking and securing new business.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of teams within the business to add value to clients
Key Experience of the Qualified Pensions Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary
- Corporate or Trustee Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Qualified Pensions Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Qualified Pensions Consultant at a top tier Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.