£65000 - £90000 per annum + £Competitive
3 months ago
Qualified Senior Actuary sought to join a leading UK Life Insurer, which was named as one of the Financial Services 30 Best Companies to Work For, on a permanent basis.
The successful Qualified Senior Actuary will join the Internal Modelling team at an exciting time for the company as they begin to focus on strategies for the future, enabling the role holder to carry a high degree of responsibility and implement positive change and best practice in the company.
Responsibilities of the Qualified Senior Actuary:
- Support the Head of Internal Model in setting the agenda for developing the methodology used to calculate the regulatory capital requirement
- Lead technical development to ensure that the methodology in the IM remains best practice for managing the business
- Act as SME for the Internal Model strategy and propose development to the IM methodology.
- Implement major change projects for the IM and be a regular contributor to the risk calibration and proxy model update exercise
Key Experience of the Qualified Senior Actuary:
- FIA Qualified
- Extensive Life Insurance experience, with recent experience in Capital Management or Internal Model
- Detailed understanding of Life Insurer balance sheets, and Solvency II requirements for balance sheet and capital requirements
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
The recruitment of a strong Qualified Senior Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Qualified Senior Analyst then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.