£25000 - £27000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Our client is a leading name within the UK Financial Services arena. They are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to support the Amendments & Quality Assurance Manager with the running of the teams.
The Quality Assurance Assistant Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Day to day management of the amendments and quality assurance section
- Regularly checking work, ensuring all processes and procedures are being adhered to
- Ensuring staff are maintaining a high level of accuracy and a low level of errors
- Communicating with other managers within the Operations department
- Dealing with queries from fund managers
- Motivating and developing staff
- Assisting in the production of departmental information for inclusion in the monthly risk assessment
- Reviewing the production of Management Information
- Actively promoting efficiencies within the department
The Quality Assurance Assistant Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Must have previous experience within the Financial Services sector
- Strong leadership, organisational and planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Completion of IOC qualifications (or working towards)
- Strong communication skills
- Proven awareness of compliance
- An analytical thinker
- Prides themselves on attention to details and accuracy
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation on a permanent basis.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.