£27000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
7 months ago
An opportunity, at a globally recognised company, has arisen for a Quality Management Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
As Quality Management Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and assisting with Treating Clients Fairly monitoring and reporting
- Creating, producing and amending client stationary from a testing environment to the live environment and ensuring the business' branding standards are adhered to
- Liaising across departments and gaining a detailed understanding of the business's main functions
- Providing support in the production of monthly client rating reports through investigating changes and reporting your findings
- Supporting on adhoc projects and ensuring deadlines are met by other departments to meet the final deadline
- Assisting with the management of the client documentation library and making changes as and when required
The successful Quality Management Officer applicant:
- Previous experience in a quality management or quality assurance position
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent project management skills and a proven experience in managing multiple projects
- A background in Investment Management
If the above role is of interest, please apply now.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be considered.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.