Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£48510 - £56012 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Middlesbrough and Surrounding
Temporary - ongoing
Our client is looking for an experiences Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a temporary basis
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To lead on contract procurement, management and performance and support Group Procurement through various frameworks that support our business requirements
- Provide and be accountable for financial forecasts for teams', contractors' and partners' expenditure over the duration of projects, and to provide support for financial planning, forecasting and budget controls
- To be responsible for the production of all prime costs to assist land appraisals and to report any movement of costs from the initial land appraisal to senior management
- To produce, analyse and report on the profit improvement plan to senior management in line with the commercial milestone timeframe
- Negotiate and where required resolve complex disputed issues to consensus, and agree final accounts including scrutiny of payments, variations and invoices.
- Audit expenditure and contractor accounts, including those of supply chains to ensure accuracy of valuations and invoices, ensuring that we receive value for money.
- Responsible for the detailed analysis and reporting of final out turn forecasts, identifying potential opportunities and threats and demonstrating the impact of each should they be realised
The successful support worker will have:
- A commercially focused, degree qualified (ideally chartered) individual with surveying experience within a civil engineering, housing background
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle (preferred)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role then please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.