£49936 - £50936 per annum
Middlesbrough and surrounding areas
Our client, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team
Duties of the role will include, but is not limited to:
- Commercially manage schemes within the Asset investment programme, providing good accounting and accurate budget predictability. Chair meetings and issue/ manage contractual correspondence.
- Accountable for financial forecast and cash flow of allocated schemes.
- Negotiate and resolve complex disputed issues to consensus. Agree final accounts including scrutiny of payments, variations and invoices for QSM approval.
- Provide professional contractual advice for colleagues.
- Carry out contractor appointments in accordance with procurement processes.
- Audit expenditure and contractor accounts, including those of supply chains to ensure accuracy of valuations and invoices, ensuring that we receive value for money
- Undertake feasibility studies, investigations, scope and prepare cost plans and estimates
- Produce contract specifications, bills of quantities, Scope of works and resource schedules.
- Monitor and review schedules of rates and agreed pricing documents as necessary.
- Establish key metrics for the measurement of productivity/efficiencies to the investment plan and report findings according
- Collect KPI contractual results and repair monthly results at progress meetings
- Assisting with the mentoring and development of Trainee QS
The successful candidate will have:
- HNC qualified (or equivalent/or degree/Chartered) with Quantity surveying experience within housing sector or commercial background
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.