12 months ago
Full time, Temporary ongoing
Are you a competent surveyor? Are you looking for your next opportunity in the East Midlands?
Our client, an organisation based in Derbyshire is looking for a Quantity Surveyor, to assist with a range of works across domestic properties
Duties of the Quantity Surveyor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Preparing analysing costing for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining knowledge of different building contracts in current use
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Offering advice on property taxation
- Assisting clients in locating and accessing alternative and additional sources of funding
- Advising on the maintenance cost of buildings
- Working in line with statutory building regulations
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Quantity Surveyor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.