4 months ago
Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire
Full time, Temporary/FTC Options
Are you a competent Quantity surveyor? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a progressive company who deal with renovations and new build projects across Leicestershire and surrounding areas?
Our client, an organisation based in the East Midlands is looking for a Quantity Surveyor, to assist with a range of works across domestic and commercial premises
Duties of the Quantity Surveyor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Preparing analysis costing for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining knowledge of different building contracts in current use
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Offering advice on property taxation
- Assisting clients in locating and accessing alternative and additional sources of funding
- Advising on the maintenance cost of buildings
- Working in line with statutory building regulations
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Quantity Surveyor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.