£36000 - £39000 per annum + Company Benefits
about 2 months ago
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively looking for a Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in the Housing sector.
This role would be full time, permanent covering the West Yorkshire area. Please find job details below;
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Yorkshire (Hybrid working)
Salary: Upto £39k p/a
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Within this role as a Quantity Surveyor; we would be seeking an individual that will be responsible for a team of Quantity Surveyor to ensure works are carried out.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Monitor and arrange the necessary procurement and contract management activities for the Technical Services Planned department.
- Collate financial and operational performance monitoring information relating to the delivery of the capital reinvestment programme, and associated planned property maintenance projects.
- Ensure team members collate and share the necessary information with the Commercial Manager, in the required timescales, to produce reports and analysis regarding the delivery of the capital investment programme and associated planned maintenance projects.
- Ensure team members provide a comprehensive Quantity Surveying service to the delivery of the capital reinvestment programme, in accordance with the procurement strategy outlined for the department.
- Ensure team members develop, tender and evaluate contracts in the required timescales, where the organisation requires third party contractor support for the delivery of construction works with the department.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Experience:
- A qualification at Level 5 of the Framework for Higher Education Qualification, such as a First Degree, Award, Certificate or Diploma at level 5 or equivalent
- Experience in the management and monitoring of financial information associated to the delivery of planned property maintenance and/or capital reinvestment programmes
- Experience of working with construction related contracts such as JCT 2011, JCT 2016, etc.,
Should this role spark interest, feel free to apply directly and you will contacted within 48hrs.