City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Radar Pricing Analyst sought for a leading General Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Pricing Analyst with strong proficiency in Radar to enhance their Street Pricing Function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced analyst to become a key player within a large and highly sophisticated Pricing team.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Make recommendations on price optimisation activities in order to drive growth across Personal Lines Products.
- Develop and monitor Street Pricing Models (propensity models, lifetime value models)
- Tracking the impacts of alterations made to premiums
- Work closely with the Data team to ensure Large Data sets are properly prepared for optimisation
- Work to tight schedules and become a key part of Pricing Projects
Key Experience of the Pricing Analyst
- Strong Radar experience and proficiency
- Involvement in building Radar models from scratch is desirable
- Experience using Radar Live is desirable
- Prior experience working on Personal Lines Products such as Home and Motor
The recruitment of a strong Radar Pricing Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
You will be on boarded remotely and provided with full IT equipment.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this highly sophisticated Pricing Team then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spence at email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.