Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a highly accredited, Legal 500 ranked firm based in Sheffield. Due to a period of growth, they are looking for an experienced Real Estate Solicitor to become a part of their future facing and innovative team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to be involved with a team who are passionate about developing new and better ways of delivering legal services.
About The Role
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Provide advice and transactional support in all aspects of Real Estate asset management work including Landlord and Tenant, Acquisitions and Disposal
- Draft and negotiate documents to ensure they meet client requirements
- Working with high profile clients, building upon the existing strong client base and develop successful relationships
- Provide advice to clients to ensure their interests are protected and that all relevant laws and regulations are adhered to at all times
The ideal Real Estate Solicitor will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally, 3- 5 years PQE
- Have experience in a hands on role, with a good client exposure and a positive track record of developing close links with clients
- Strong interpersonal and consultancy skills
- Willing to engage in necessary personal and business development
In return, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package including: two generous bonus schemes, loyalty awards and parental leave packages.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their CV promptly to be considered for shortlisting. Alternatively, if you have any questions relating to the role or your suitability, please contact Simon Cartwright at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.