North West England, England
£38000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are excited to be working with a highly regarded Legal 500 firm who are based across the North West. They are looking for an NQ Real Estate Solicitor to support a growing pipeline of work from national retailers, local authorities and North West based developers and investors.
About The Role
The ideal NQ Real Estate Solicitor will have experience within the following areas:
- Handling a caseload of commercial real estate transaction files including acquisitions, disposals, leases and lease renewals, and a variety of property management matters
- Drafting reviewing and amending contracts, leases, licences, consents, transfers and other property documents
- Interacting directly with major commercial clients including in-house estates teams and commercial agents and surveyors
The successful NQ Real Estate Solicitor will have the following skills and experience:
- A desire to focus on commercial real estate including acquisitions and disposals on landlord and tenant matters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good verbal reasoning
- Ability to work confidently with clients, external consultants and internal stakeholders
In exchange, the firm are offering a competitive salary and a generous bonus scheme. Additionally, they are passionate about providing a positive work environment and promoting a good work/life balance, making this the perfect role for an individual wanting to take the next step in their career within a comfortable environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this NQ Real Estate Solicitor role, we invite you to submit your CV for consideration. If there are any questions regarding the role or your suitability, please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.