£9 - £10.50 per hour
26 days ago
3 - 6 months
Receipt and Distribution Clerk
My client in the East Midlands are currently seeking an enthusiastic Receipt and Distribution Clerk on an interim basis for 3 - 6 months. As Receipt and Distribution clerk it will be your responsibility to manage the flow of paperwork through the Receipt and Distribution Centre on a daily basis and accurately reconcile stock to the Purchase Order.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Receipt and Distribution Clerk:
- Manage the receipt and distribution of goods from suppliers and match to the delivery note
- Complete tasks in line with the Procurement Department's Supply Chain operational procedures
- Review delivery notices to ensure goods are counted and accurately reflect the Purchase Order
- Record physical receipt on to internal system
- Highlight any discrepancies to the Receipt and Distribution Team Leader
- Ensure that all goods are correctly labelled
To be successful as the Receipt and Distribution Clerk, you should:
- Have an understanding of storekeeping procedures
- Be an effective communicator
- Be able to plan your time and manage tasks
- Be computer literate
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Public Sector organisation at a crucial point within their Procurement team.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.