£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
4 months ago
Receipt and Distribution Team Leader
My client in the East Midlands are currently seeking an enthusiastic Receipt and Distribution Team Leader on an interim basis for 2 months. As Receipt and Distribution Team Leader it will be your responsibility to manage the deliveries in to the Receipt and Distribution Centre, alongside managing a team of Receipt and Distribution clerks.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Receipt and Distribution Team Leader:
- Manage the receipt and distribution of goods from suppliers and match to the delivery note
- Complete tasks in line with the Procurement Department's Supply Chain operational procedures
- Deal with any discrepancies to the Receipt and Distribution Team Leader
- Manage the team's performance
- Liaise with other team leaders
To be successful as the Receipt and Distribution Team Leader, you should:
- Have an understanding of storekeeping procedures
- Be an effective communicator
- Be able to plan your time and manage tasks
- Be computer literate
- Have previous warehouse experience
- Have proven management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Public Sector organisation at a crucial point within their Procurement team.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.