Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£19000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting to a Receipts Officer for a Public Sector organisation in Sheffield.
- To assist the Head of Financial Accounts in promoting and maintaining a cost effective and efficient service
- Inputting goods receipt information efficiently and effectively
Key responsibilities for the Receipts Officer:
- Liaise with Purchasing staff to resolve any problems associated with goods receipting and ordered goods
- Liaise with Accounts Payable in respect to queries over goods receipting and invoicing as required
- Regularly monitor the unprocessed invoice report
- Liaise with external suppliers to resolve queries
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Salary: £19k to £21k
- Location: Sheffield - Office based
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.