Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
The Receptionist will be first point of contact for any visiting guests to Sellick Partnership. At all times you will deliver a professional, friendly and efficient customer service.
The role is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the front office, to adhere to protocols at all times in line with the company strategy, goals and values.
- Managing the company switchboard
- Representing the business as the first point of contact for all visitors, dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Editing and formatting documents for business use
- Booking travel, accommodation and couriers
- Overseeing room booking process and arranging refreshments, catering and audio-visual requests
- Supporting the business with the delivery of events
- Managing requests, ordering, and maintaining office supplies
- Dealing with internal and external communications via post, courier and email
- Promoting a professional image of the company at all times
- Providing administrative support to all business departments as required.
Benefits of working for Sellick Partnership
In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Birthday lie-in or early finish
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
- First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
- Being recognised as one of 2020's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
Join an award-winning business
Over the years, Sellick Partnership has grown to become a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to have a number of awards and accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to our employees including the Investors in People Gold standard and the Great Place to Work® accreditation, which keep us pushing forward and striving for continuous improvement in everything we do!
Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees whatever their level in the business.
We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful consultants and support staff that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we take pride in working hard to make a real difference.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.