Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £17800 per annum + FTE
3 months ago
Salary: £17,800 FTE (£14,323 Actual)
Duration: 12 months FTC
A Manchester based organisation within the education sector is seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist to join their busy Administration team. The Receptionist role is for a fixed term, and the successful candidate will work full time, 10.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday during term time only.
Key responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Maintain the efficient and effective running of the reception area, acting as first point of contact for parents and visitors.
- Respond to telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries from parents, staff, pupils and the public.
- Receive, sort and distribute deliveries and mail, processing outgoing post to include franking both UK and foreign mail.
- Use internal in-house software, as well as Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel, to help support the administrative team, ensuring the accurate recording of behaviour and attendance data.
- Maintain a tidy, informative and up to date reception area.
Key requirements of the Receptionist:
- Previous experience of working in an office/reception environment.
- Experience of working within, or knowledge of the education sector would be useful, but not essential.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a confident telephone manner.
- Superior organisation skills, with a proven ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel.
- Show a patient and flexible attitude, with the ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Receptionist position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick