Manchester, Greater Manchester
14 days ago
Receptionist - Monday to Friday
3 days in the office 2 days from home
In your role as Receptionist, you will work alongside a team of Front of House professionals, to provide an excellent customer experience for both our external and internal stakeholders. You will work closely within your Reception team and Managers, to provide exceptional administrative and telephone service to our external customers, as well as to our internal sales and non-sales teams. One year experience in a similar role desirable but not essential.
- Being part of the Front of House team in meeting and greeting all visitors to the office, maintaining a clear and tidy welcoming space.
- Answering a busy switchboard announcing all calls and taking detailed messages as necessary.
- Formatting CVs alongside the Front of House team to agreed standards and return to internal sales teams as soon as possible.
- Maintaining all meeting rooms, and ensuring they are always left in a presentable fashion. Setting up and taking down all ancillary requirements such as video-conferencing, laptops, and providing hospitality where required.
- Managing meeting room timetables in the Manchester head office.
- Making internal booking requirements to include booking of all trains, hotels, taxis when required by internal members of staff.
- Providing administration support for the business as needed on a project basis e.g. printing and binding training packs.
- Ordering of general office supplies as well as ad-hoc items as needed to ensure office is well stocked.
- Allocating security fobs as required and having awareness of need to maintain security of the building.
- Undertaking any ad-hoc projects as required by the business and the Front of House Team Leader where necessary.
Benefits of working for Sellick Partnership
In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Smart/casual dress code
- Birthday lie-in or early finish
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
- First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
- Being recognised as one of 2020's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
Join an award-winning business
Over the years, Sellick Partnership has grown to become a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to have a number of awards and accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to our employees including the Investors in People Gold standard and the Great Place to Work® accreditation, which keep us pushing forward and striving for continuous improvement in everything we do!
Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees whatever their level in the business.
We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful consultants and support staff that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we take pride in working hard to make a real difference.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.