7 months ago
Temporary, Full time
Receptionist required to work within a Stafford based social housing association. My client are seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Receptionist you will be working within the customer service team.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist include:
- Provide an efficient and effective reception and administrative service
- Maintain a register of visitors
- Undertake ad-hoc administrative duties including supporting the housing team
- Respond and action all customer enquires
Essential skills and experience of the Receptionist:
- Experience within customer service
- Experience within reception environment
- Possess good I.T Skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Receptionist role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.