Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Reconciliations Accountant for an instantly recognisable professional services business based in Greater Manchester. The business are currently going through an extensive period of change and require an interim resource to carry out a specific piece of project work. As part of a wider group the North West business has extensive backing and is in a strong, cash rich position. The successful candidate will be joining a developed team and will be responsible for business partnering with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business.
Lasting for a minimum of 12 months (and with a strong possibility of extending) the Reconciliations Accountant role is being recruited to cover a specific piece of project work. The role will be incredibly diverse and will focus on a range of commercial areas across the business. The principle focus will be to concentrate on a business critical project while picking up additional pieces of ad hoc work.
Specific features of the role include:
- Designing and implementing a reconciliation process between two existing system
- Reconciling historic data and implementing an ongoing reconciliation process
- Improve and make efficiencies across the reconciliation process
- Managing and manipulating financial and operational data to provide valuable commercial insight
- Analysis of complex data to provide relevant MI for the operations team
- Extract and manipulate information from existing systems which can be used for wider business processes
- Liaising with key stakeholders across multiple business units
- Calculation of annual bonuses
The successful candidate will ideally be a part qualified CCAB accountant or qualified by experience. The candidate will have extensive experience of completing complex reconciliations across a high profile programme and will have the ability to work with minimal assistance. Strong communication skills are key as the interim will be working across divisions to acquire the information required to make this project a success. Highly developed Excel skills are key as the candidate will be responsible for conducting a mapping exercise and improving efficiency across the project. Professional services experience and the ability to start work at short notice is critical for this role.
If you would like to apply for this role or to find out more information, please apply online or contact Hugh Almond directly at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.