Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting a Reconciliation Accountant to work within a reputable organisation within Crewe. This position is on a temporary contract basis and will last around 4-6 months.
This role is to primarily support the finance function of the business. It will include (but will not be limited to):
- Gross margins and reconciliation support
- Margin analysis
- Analysing variances
- Business partnering
- Raising supplier queries
- Making adjustments to the Management Accounts
- Data manipulation
- Working through the backlog of product reconciliation
The successful candidate will have…
- Due to the importance and the amount of transactions involved, the candidate will be highly experienced with reconciliations and dealing with large amounts of data
- Strong Excel skills is essential for this position
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience of completing similar tasks, in a fast pace environment
- The ability to start at short notice
Salary is competitive and will depend on experience.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.