Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £150 per day
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Reconciliation Assistant to join a thriving national organisation with immediate effect. During an exciting period of change for the business, this 3 month assignment will sit within a fast paced reconciliations team of a national insurance provider and work closely with the banking division. This individual will work within a closely knit, productive team, and report into the Reconciliation Manager.
Responsibilities of the Reconciliation Assistant:
* Responsible for reconciling complex balance sheet, credit card and bank accounts on a daily and weekly basis
* Analysing reconciliations and identifying any outstanding issues
* Providing accurate commentary on outstanding issues and liaising with stakeholders within the wider business to resolve any outliers
* To prepare and validate any adjustments to the ledger at period end, providing sound analysis and commentary
* Assist the wider team and team leader with any ad hoc project work
The ideal Reconciliation Assistant will:
* Have good excel skills (Pivot tables, V-Lookups)
* Be highly numerical and have good attention to detail
* Be a strong communicator and efficient problem solver
If you or anyone you know has the skills or experience required to hit the ground running in the Reconciliation Assistant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.