£10 - £11 per hour + DOE
over 1 year ago
Our client an established business in Runcorn are recruiting for an experienced Reconciliation Assistant starting asap on a temporary full time basis for three to four months.
Key responsibilities for the Reconciliation Assistant will include:
- Matching invoices against purchase orders
- Reconciling stock invoices
- Requesting stock and price checks
- Investigating where invoices are not reconciled
- Reviewing unmatched delivery notes and liaising with suppliers
Essential experience for the Reconciliation Assistant:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Experience of working with a stock purchase order system
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to manage own workload whilst working deadlines
- Good IT skills including experience of Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Reconciliation Assistant to add value to a busy team on a temporary basis.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.