£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Our client is a prestigious name within UK Wealth & Investment Management. Due to the continued growth and success of their business, they are looking for an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Reconciliations Analyst will be part of a high-performing team, and will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Deputising for the Reconciliations Manager
- Ensuring all stock reconciliations are monitored and completed according in accordance with FCA regulations and CASS rules
- Project management work for the department
- Collating MI, analysing data and trends and providing findings in cohesive reports to managers
- Enhancing operational efficiency by spotting process improvements and systems enhancements
The Reconciliations Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Experience of handling high volume data and complex reconciliations
- Experience working with an FCA regulated environment
- Team leader or supervisor experience
- Role-relevant qualification, such as IOC or AAT
- Working knowledge of CASS rules is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to become a Technical Specialist within a dynamic team at a top tier Financial Services organisation.
The company offers a collaborative company culture and wide exposure to a range of stakeholders and products.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.