£20000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reconciliations Analyst to join a globally recognised Financial Services organisation based in Liverpool City Centre.
As Reconciliations Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling the business accounts in line with FCA regulations
- Completing manual reconciliations
- Identifying, resolving and escalating any discrepancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth running of the department
- Acting as a key point of contact for the reconciliations team
The successful Reconciliations Analyst applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel including Pivot Tables and Vookups
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reconciliations Analyst to join a global leader in the Financial Services market who offers career progression, a competitve salary and an excellent pension.
If this Reconciliations Analyst position is of interest, please contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.