Manchester, Greater Manchester
£10 - £10.50 per hour
3 months ago
A rare opportunity has arisen to recruit a Reconciliation Clerk to join an well-established organisation based in Manchester.
Working very closley with the Finance Operations Manager you will take on a number of responsibilities whilst working alongside a supportive team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience working in a fast paced, hard-working team environment.
The key responsibilities of the Reconciliations Clerk will include:
- Coding,Checking and inputting of all bank transactions on their accounting system
- Process collections on their in-house database that are recieved via the post or directly into the company bank accounts
- Prouducing all bank reconciliations for the client
- Help in the monthly daily collections report
- Processing, reporting and reconciling of unallocated cash
Required skills of the Reconciliations Clerk:
- You will be persuasive, goof time management and communication skills
- You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
- Experience working SAGE
- Previous experience working with processing payments and bank reconciliations
- Confident to work in a fast paced envirnoment
- Strong team player
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.