£27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Our client is a leading name within global Financial Services. Due to an exciting period of change and transformation, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to join their Reconciliations department on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the Reconciliations Senior Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Analysing team reports relating to different types of reconciliations
- Leading on regulatory reporting for the team
- Business partnering with departmental managers to assess issues and coming up with operational efficiency improvements
- Assisting with the implementation of new systems solutions
- As a senior member of the Reconciliations team, guides junior staff and organises team workloads
- Performing in-depth analysis of reconciliations
- Resolving complex reconciliation issues
- Assessing how regulations impact Reconciliation Control
- Chairing departmental meetings
- Ad hoc project management
As a senior member of the Reconciliations team, the Reconciliations Senior Analyst must possess the following skillset:
- Experience of using Reconciliation systems
- Experience of analysing complex MI
- Proven ability to be able to communicate effectively and manage stakeholders
- Has worked in an FCA regulated organisation, ideally a Financial Services business which offers Investment Management services
- Shows awareness of risk management
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, lookups, pivot tables) in order to reconcile
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who see themselves as natural problem solvers and who have good analytical skills.
The role sits within a dynamic, high-performing team and a leading global organisation which offers excellent benefits and a social working culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply for a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive an exceptionally high number of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.