£22000 - £28000 per annum + DOE
Our client an established and reputable insurance business in Wirral are recruiting for an experienced Recoveries Handler on a permanent basis.
Our client's offices are close to public transport links from both Wirral and Liverpool.
Key responsibilities of the Recoveries Handler:
- Managing caseload of files and proactively recovering losses against liable parties
- Resolving disputes and collecting complex debt in a professional manner
- Engaging with responsible parties at an early stage to mitigate insuer loss
- Undertaking detailed case analysis and assess liability
- Producing reports and ad hoc management information
- Maximising claims recovery process to consistently improve recovery levels
- Adhering to industry regulations, legal requirements and quality standards
- Providing high levels of customer service
Required experience for the Recoveries Handler:
- Previous recoveries or credit control experience is essential
- Strong communication skills with outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability to investigate and negotiate complex liability disputes
- Problem solving ability
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- A background within the legal/insurance/construction industry would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a busy team in a unique professional business.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.