£9 - £12 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an interim Recruitment Administrator for a Housing Association in Staffordshire.
Key responsibilities for the Recruitment Administrator:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Coordinator with day to day duties to ensure a high level of service delivery
- Ensuring legal and audit requirements including right to work checks, and other pre-employment checks like DBS and references
- Verbal and written invite to interviews
- Liaison with applicants and sending offers of employment
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and agencies on recruitment campaigns
- Uploading CVs to the Applicant Tracking System
- Maintaining system accuracy
- Managing the careers inbox within SLAs
- The successful candidate will need prior experience of the above responsibilities as well as strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
This role is working from home but the applicant will need to be within a commutable distance of Stafford for assistance with any office based work, when it is deemed appropriate to return. The hourly rate is £10-£11 per hour plus holiday pay.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.