Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Objective of role:
To provide administration and compliance support to the legal recruitment team. Liaising with candidates from the registration stage all the way through to placement, ensuring we are proactively working towards job compliance requirements.
- Liaising with the internal compliance department & external clients to agree & negotiate candidate start dates
- Confirming & amending agreed rates with our external MSP clients
- Communicating new job opportunities to the sales consultants using MSP access to maximise opportunities
- Creating & maintaining all live job vacancies to attract new talent
- Investigate compliance requirements for live vacancies
- Tracking offered candidates using excel & our internal CRM system
- Taking a proactive approach to chasing compliance with all 'hot candidates'
- Partaking in twice daily team meetings to enforce processes & communications around compliance & MSP activity
- Applying for all non-local government references & responding to agency requests
- Checking Practising Certificate status with Law Societies for all registering candidates
- Welcoming our newly registered candidates via email & requesting registration documents
- Offering expert compliance knowledge to support consultants with interview preparation & confirmations
- Compile all correct documentation to upload candidates to external MSPs
- Actively tracking tenure discounts for active contractors
- Sending update service to all DBS checked candidates
- Supporting the business with CPD/Events, name badges & misc. tasks
- DAXTRA super user
- Formatting urgent CVs
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driven and passionate with the ability to engage with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Working towards tight deadlines and objectives
Benefits of working for Sellick Partnership
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Smart/casual dress code
- Birthday lie-in or early finish
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
- First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
- Being recognised as one of 2018's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you are interested in this opportunity and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.