£22000 - £25000 per annum + attractive benefits
10 months ago
Experience Recruitment Advisor required to join a fast paced, multi-site professional services business based in Liverpool. You will be part of the HR team, working together to support recruitment across the company. Supporting stakeholders to provide a comprehensive recruitment service, ensuring that 'best practice' is adopted throughout the business.
- Advise and lead an effective end to end recruitment service
- Utilise the candidate management system for vacancy progress including:
- Posting vacancies
- Creating vacancy newsletters
- Screening candidate applications
- Shortlisting candidates and creating review rounds
- Candidate communications
- Arrange and co-ordinate candidate interviews
- Make verbal offers and complete HR Offer Proformas
- Support Recruitment and Reward Manager with PSL review
- Design and deliver training/presentations
- First point of contact for vacancy queries for candidates and agencies
- Provide weekly recruitment updates
- Support direct hire focus utilising our career pages and website, LinkedIn approach and promotion of internal Refer, Recruit & Reward Scheme
- Introducing new and innovative ways of running vacancies and assessing candidates
- Send out interview guidelines and packs to Hiring Managers
- Support when required with competency based interviews
- Coordinate any temporary staff requirements
- Advise managers and/or assist with writing job descriptions
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship development
- Involvement in any ad-hoc projects as required
- Contribute to Recruitment Team meetings
- Increase knowledge of the profession and the market place
- General administration tasks
- Works to best practice at all times
- Previous recruitment experience (in-house or agency)
- Interest in developing a recruitment career in-house
- Demonstrable experience of working on variety of roles
- Good knowledge of the full recruitment lifecycle
- Experience of using a candidate management system
- Excellent competence in Microsoft Office
- Strong advisory/administration and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and be organised
- Proactive and professional approach to work
- Ability to work as part of a wider HR team and independently
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues
Professional services recruitment is highly desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package which includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas Shutdown
- Agile and Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance and much more!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.