Manchester, Greater Manchester
£110 - £125 per day
3 months ago
Day Rate: £110 - £125
Duration: 7-8 Months
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join a high profile, growing Public Sector organisation based in Manchester. The newly appointed Recruitment Advisor will work closely with the HR team and senior staff to oversee the execution of the overall recruitment process, maximising candidate attraction and raising interest in the organisation as an employer of choice.
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Advisor:
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle from sourcing candidates to on-boarding.
- Work alongside managers and stakeholders to discuss job requirements, searching job boards and social media sites to source exceptional talent.
- Review job applications, shortlisting suitable candidates and coordinating interviews.
- Write job specifications and advertise new roles across a variety of channels.
- Ensure all recruitment is compliant, managing the ATS and other recruitment tools.
- Provide general administrative support to the wider HR team, including on-boarding.
Key Requirements of the Recruitment Advisor:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role is essential.
- Ideally you will have worked within an internal recruitment role, however candidates who have previously worked for recruitment agencies will be considered.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel. Experience in SharePoint is also desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Be an enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Recruitment Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick