Greater Manchester, England
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Recruitment Advisor required to join a fast paced, multi-site business based in Manchester. You will be part of the HR team, working together to support recruitment across the company. Supporting stakeholders to provide comprehensive recruitment support, ensuring that 'best practice' is adopted throughout the business. This role will involve travel to various locations across the country and will be a mix of hands on recruitment and projects.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Advisor:
- Provide end to end recruitment support and advice across all salaried role vacancies across a range of disciplines and levels.
- Develop an understanding of the hiring needs of the organisation
- Liaise directly with stakeholders on all recruitment matters from vacancy briefing, advertising vacancies, candidate management including psychometric profile reports, interview coordination, and offers.
- Effectively build relationships with department managers across the business
- Facilitate and be a key player in recruitment campaigns from concept through to delivery
- Support Recruitment events with appropriate methodology, materials and where appropriate event support
- Develop and engage a talent pool of future potential candidates to meet future requirements
- Responsible for accurate reporting on key recruitment stats (Vacancy Rate, Time to Hire, Gender profiling).
- Communicate recruitment updates to Senior Management
- Responsible for maintaining and improving recruitment processes
- Deliver training and coach hiring managers to improve capability of interviewing skills and understanding of recruitment processes to improve recruitment decisions
- Projects around creating, improving and maintaining careers website content, ATS integration and future improvements for recruitment across the business
- Work with the Head of People Services to review different attraction channels to source the best candidates and achieve optimum return on investment within the budget
- Manage the Preferred Suppliers List for recruitment services to increase quality, cost effectiveness and brand control
- Prepare induction support for support office new starters
Required skills and experience of the Recruitment Advisor:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Experience of resourcing talent, headhunting and networking
- Experience of leading on recruitment projects would be preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a strong understanding of business needs
- Confident using a range of search tools to source and manage candidate pools
- Experience of relationship management
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with staff and management at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills when dealing with third parties
- Excellent ability to motivate self and influence others
- Flexible in personal approach, highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to act quickly
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Recruitment Advisor position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.