£18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Recruitment Assistant required to join a fast paced, multi-site professional services business based in Liverpool. You will be part of the HR team, working together to support recruitment across the company. Supporting stakeholders to provide comprehensive recruitment support, ensuring that 'best practice' is adopted throughout the business.
** Professional services experience is essential for this role **
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Assistant:
- Provide end to end recruitment support and advice across all salaried role vacancies across a range of disciplines and levels.
- Develop an understanding of the hiring needs of the organisation
- Facilitate and be a key player in recruitment campaigns from concept through to delivery
- Utilise the candidate management system (AllHires) for vacancy progress including:
- Posting vacancies
- Creating vacancy newsletters
- Screening candidate applications
- Shortlisting candidates and creating review rounds
- Candidate communications
- Arrange and co-ordinate candidate interviews
- Make verbal offers and complete HR Offer
- First point of contact for vacancy queries for candidates and agencies
- Provide weekly recruitment updates
- Support direct hire focus utilising our career pages and website, LinkedIn approach and promotion of internal Refer, Recruit & Reward Scheme
- Send out interview guidelines and packs to Hiring Managers
- Support when required with competency based interviews
- Coordinate any temporary staff requirements
- Advise managers and/or assist with writing job descriptions
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship development
- Involvement in any ad-hoc projects as required
Required skills and experience of the Recruitment Assistant:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment environment essential as well as professional services experience
- Experience of resourcing talent, headhunting and networking
- Confident using a range of search tools to source and manage candidate pools
- Experience of relationship management
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with staff and management at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills when dealing with third parties
- Excellent ability to motivate self and influence others
- Flexible in personal approach, highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to act quickly
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Recruitment Assistant position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.