Manchester, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a high calibre and professional recruiter to join their Finance and Accountancy division in Manchester. We are looking to attract a driven, successful individual and have stacks to offer in return!
We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to be the leaders of the future! Sellick Partnership have been established since 2002 and have the proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ.
What we are looking for…
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and positive individual to be involved in a really exciting and fast growing part of our business. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to engage with some of the North West's most prestigious brands.
There is a 'warm' portfolio of existing clients and relationships ready, all that is missing is you!
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day to day responsibilities including:
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships with Finance professionals across the Greater Manchester region
- Increasing our market share across the North West by promoting the Sellick brand to potential clients via multiple channels
- Booking face to face meetings with clients and candidates alike
- Identifying candidates within the local marketplace including head-hunting
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace
- Undertaking competitor analysis
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting and the use of LinkedIn
- Cross selling all Sellick Partnership brands to contribute to the overall business success
What we can offer you…
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations appreciated and your earning potential uncapped. To do this we will fully support you, offering first class training and ongoing development throughout your career - as well as giving you the autonomy to drive your own successes forward. We offer the following benefits;
- Structured training and development
- Above average basic salaries
- Generous uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and option to buy/sell scheme
- Flexible working scheme
- Three fully expensed annual company-wide events
- Executive Club for top billers
- Regular social events
- Medicash plan
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to get involved in committees such as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Why are we one of the best?
Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include
- Being recognised as one of 2019's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website