0151 224 1480
Leeds (Hybrid working week)
£Competitive + Commission (no threshold + uncapped)
Sellick Partnership is actively seeking a bright and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join their Legal recruitment team, based in Leeds.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing recruitment business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations supported and your earning potential uncapped. There is no limit to the amount of commission that you can make, in addition to an unrivalled career development programme. With new business and results at a record level, 2022 is an exciting time to be joining Sellick Partnership as we continue to build upon 20 years of success.
You will be carrying out a 360 recruitment cycle, with responsibilities including:
- Developing both new and existing client and candidate relationships, in a competitive marketplace that requires a consultative and expert approach
- Responsibility for increasing market share by promoting the brand to clients through targeted business development activities
- Identifying talent, both active and passive, including head-hunting and the use of LinkedIn
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership and your own personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events
- Working with colleagues across the business to cross sell all Sellick Partnership brands, contributing to the overall business success and enabling faster development of your 'patch'
- At the heart of everything is our relationships. We will support you to really understand what makes each of our clients tick and how we can take our business relationship to the next level. Through our tailored training, both on and off the desk, we will enable you to become an outstanding recruitment professional.
What we want from you:
We are looking for highly personable, motivated and driven recruitment professionals (from any sector background). The ideal candidate will share our values that include: team work, passion and integrity to deliver long-term success and build quality business relationships.
You will also have a curious mind and will constantly be looking for ways to add value. With a natural and authentic communication style, you will be commercially minded and determined to deliver the highest of standards each and every time.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership?
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
Perks at Sellick Partnership:
- Medicash company health plan
- Medicash Extras (Including: cinema, holiday and shopping discounts/ offers)
- Three 5* staff events a year including annual team building trip away!
- Hybrid working week structure - opportunity to use office space as much as you want to reduce household bills, plus home working available
- Tailored and specific support from manager and access to training in order to help you reach full potential
- Availability to food and drink in all offices (Fresh fruit, breakfast, snack bars and much more)
- Access to a confidential financial advisor for all employees
- 33 days holiday a year (Including bank holidays) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Wellness Weekdays with extended lunch hours
- Bike 2 Work scheme, saving up to 42% on the cost of a new bike
- Excellent commission structure and bonuses for hard work provided by our wheel of success
- Achievement bonuses from our wheel of success
- Early finish Friday
- Interest-free loans available
- Car-pool sharing
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…
Please apply with your CV or contact our Internal Talent Manager Simon: email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.