City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Ambitious and driven Graduate Recruitment Consultant is required to join our Legal team based in Manchester.
In your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for developing relationships with new and existing candidates, identifying and matching the best opportunities for them to develop their careers. You will also be tasked in developing a small, yet highly lucrative portfolio of niche clients, who are already bringing Sellick Partnership excellent business. You will already have demonstrated the ability to develop meaningful and long term relationships with a cross section of people, on a professional basis.
Your interpersonal skills should be excellent for success with this role, and you will possess excellent organisational skills and will feel motivated working to KPIs in a targeted sales environment.
In return we offer an attractive commission structure with your earning potential uncapped. Sellick Partnership provide Consultants with tailored training and development opportunities to help you progress with the business. Our recruitment consultants are in it for the long term, and you can also enjoy a rewarding career within recruitment at Sellick Partnership.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing and managing both new and existing candidate and client relationships.
- Understanding client and candidate's specialist job requirements.
- Matching specialist candidates to specific roles, and managing the recruitment process.
- Identifying new candidates within the local marketplace, including head-hunting.
- Identifying passive searching candidates with the specialist area, through head-hunting and LinkedIn.
- Increasing our market share of specialist recruitment placements across the UK.
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
What we are looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Results-focused individual with an ambitious drive to succeed in a fun, fast-paced and supportive environment. You will have the communication skills necessary to build successful relationships with clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a very rewarding career, however it can also be challenging at times so perseverance and determination to achieve results is key.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medicash - company health plan
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant opportunity then please submit your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.