Leeds, West Yorkshire
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively seeking an engaged, professional and high calibre Recruitment Consultant to join our dedicated legal recruitment division in Leeds. We are looking to attract a driven, successful individual and have stacks to offer in return!
Due to recent expansion Sellick Partnership are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Leeds office. The Leeds office focuses on Legal recruitment and offers the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to be the leaders of the future!
Sellick Partnership have been established since 2002 and have the proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ.
What we are looking for…
- Business development of new and existing clients via telephone, face-to-face and email communication.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Developing an excellent understanding of your market, sector and the recruitment requirements that arise within that.
- Marketing and networking of existing clients to nurture and develop those relationships to further attract new business.
- Securing and attending visits with new and existing clients.
- Interviewing new and existing candidates face-to-face, via telephone and via Skype.
- Preparing and sending e-shots and mailshots appropriate to your market
- Advertising roles on job boards, managing the response, using social media to promote roles and source new candidates.
- Headhunting and tracking candidates, using this as a key source for new talent.
- Searching Bond Adapt, LinkedIn and any available job boards to find new and existing candidates to shortlist.
- Reviewing applications, registering candidates and submitting a shortlist to clients.
- Arranging interviews, preparing candidates for interview and providing client and candidate feedback.
- Negotiating hourly rates and salaries.
- Following up with candidates and clients post placement
Benefits of working for Sellick Partnership
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Smart/casual dress code
- Birthday lie-in or early finish
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
- First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
- Being recognised as one of 2020's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you are interested in this opportunity and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.