Commission (no threshold + uncapped)
3 months ago
Derby (with WFH flexibility)
£Competitive + Commission (no threshold + uncapped)
Sellick Partnership is actively seeking a bright and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join their Midlands recruitment team, based in Derby.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing recruitment business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations supported and your earning potential uncapped. There is no limit to the amount of commission that you can make, in addition to an unrivalled career development programme. For example, the Director of the Derby office recently celebrated her 15th year at Sellick Partnership having joined as a trainee recruitment consultant. She now sits on the Board of Directors!
With new business and results at a record level, 2021 is an exciting time to be joining Sellick Partnership as we continue to build upon 20 years of success.
Join an award-winning business
Over the years, Sellick Partnership has grown to become a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to have a number of awards and accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to our employees including the Investors in People Gold standard and the Great Place to Work® accreditation, which keep us pushing forward and striving for continuous improvement in everything we do!
Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees whatever their level in the business.
We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful recruiters that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we work hard to make a difference.
What's in it for the successful Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive basic salaries with generous, uncapped commission, with no threshold
- Flexible working, including the option to work from home, as well as an early Friday finish every week
- Extended wellness lunch every week, as well as regular wellbeing activities
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and additional leave in line with length of service/promotions and an option to buy/sell holidays
- Free on-site parking and large, modern office space
- Quarterly rewards for top performers and for those who go above and beyond
- Smart/casual dress code (business dress for meeting with candidates/clients)
- Company pension scheme and cash health plan offering money back on everyday healthcare such as optical and dental care
- Personalised training and development opportunities and a structured career progression path
- Full social calendar including three all-expenses paid annual company-wide events, team nights out, celebratory drinks and a range of sporting and charitable events/activities
- Birthday gifts sent to your home, plus a late start or early finish
- Paid time off for volunteering/charitable commitments
- The tools and technology necessary to work successfully in an increasingly competitive market
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant
Working as part of a fast growing part of our business, there is a portfolio of warm clients and relationships ready - all that is missing is you!
You will be carrying out a 360 recruitment cycle, with responsibilities including:
- Developing both new and existing client and candidate relationships, in a competitive marketplace that requires a consultative and expert approach
- Responsibility for increasing market share by promoting the brand to clients through targeted business development activities
- Identifying talent, both active and passive, including head-hunting and the use of LinkedIn
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership and your own personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events
- Working with colleagues across the business to cross sell all Sellick Partnership brands, contributing to the overall business success and enabling faster development of your 'patch'
At the heart of everything is our relationships. We will support you to really understand what makes each of our clients tick and how we can take our business relationship to the next level. Through our tailored training, both on and off the desk, we will enable you to become an outstanding recruitment professional.
We are looking for highly personable, motivated and driven recruitment professionals (from any sector background) who share our values that team work, passion and integrity deliver long-term success and business relationships.
You will also have a curious mind and constantly looking for ways to add value. With a natural and authentic communication style, you will be commercially minded and determined to deliver the highest of standards each and every time.
If you possess all of the above, then we can't wait to hear from you! Submit your CV below for consideration!
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please review our data processing notice on our website.