Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
about 2 months ago
We are seeking a new team member to join our Newcastle office who will be specialising in Financial Recruitment.
Sellick Partnership are a professional services recruiter, founded in 2002 and operating across seven offices in the UK. We have been recognised as a 'Great Place to Work' every year since 2017 and are Investors in People Gold accredited. We have a range of excellent internal and external training programmes and opportunities for our staff.
About The Role
As a Recruitment Consultant on our team you will be carrying out a 360 recruitment cycle, which will include: working on building client and candidate relationships, identifying talent both actively and passively, using LinkedIn to headhunt new talent and working exclusively on your own patch!
You'll be based in our Newcastle office in the heart of the city, but will also have the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week. We care about our staff and therefore, offer very reasonable hours (for a recruiter); 9-5 in the office and 8.30-5.15 when working at home!
What we want from you:
- You'll be naturally hard working, always pushing yourself to exceed goals.
- Ambitious and hungry to progress and develop in your career.
- You'll be bright, driven, and articulate as well as sharing our passion for exceptionally high standards.
- Someone full of energy, who doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- You'll have a positive outlook and be the type of person who sees solutions whilst others see only problems.
- You view constructive feedback as an opportunity to further develop and enhance your skills.
- You will be a naturally inquisitive person, always needing to know the 'why'.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership:
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Individualised training programme and one to one mentoring by senior experienced members of staff
- 33 days holiday (including bank hols) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Easy dress code - smart or casual to suit yourself
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Monthly team social events, all expensed
- Three 5* company-wide events per year including end of financial year awards
- Monthly peer to peer recognition programme
- Excellent office facilities including free breakfast, and Nespresso coffee
- Hybrid home/office working as standard
- Quarterly reward programmes worth £50-200 each
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…what are you waiting for? Apply now
Please apply with your CV or contact me directly Helen.email@example.com or our amazing Internal Talent Manager Simon firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.