Leeds, West Yorkshire
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are actively seeking an engaged, professional and high calibre Recruitment Consultant to join our dedicated legal recruitment division in Leeds. We are looking to attract a driven, successful individual and have stacks to offer in return!
Due to recent expansion Sellick Partnership are looking for an ambitious consultant to join our Leeds office. The Leeds office focuses on Legal recruitment and offers the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to be the leaders of the future!
Sellick Partnership have been established since 2002 and have the proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ.
What we are looking for…
Ideally, you will have some recruitment experience, but this is not essential as we can also consider candidates who have excellent communication skills and a strong appetite for success. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to engage with some of the best clients and candidates in Leeds.
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day to day responsibilities including;-
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships
- Placing candidates into Legal firms throughout the UK
- Identifying & sourcing suitable candidates within the local marketplace
- Interviewing and referencing candidates
- Matching candidates to roles
- Meeting with clients, to build future recruitment business
- Managing the post placement interaction, ensuring both candidate and client satisfaction
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace
- Increasing awareness of the both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
* Tailored training
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working scheme
* Three annual company-wide events
* Investment in training and development
* First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include
- Being recognised as one of 2018's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 listof the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Goldwhich demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.