Manchester, Greater Manchester
28 days ago
Manchester (Hybrid working week)
£Competitive + Commission (no threshold + uncapped)
Sellick Partnership is actively seeking a bright and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join their finance & accountancy recruitment team, based in Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing recruitment business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations supported and your earning potential uncapped. There is no limit to the amount of commission that you can make, in addition to an unrivalled career development programme. With new business and results at a record level, 2022 is an exciting time to be joining Sellick Partnership as we continue to build upon 20 years of success.
You will be carrying out a 360 recruitment cycle, with responsibilities including:
- Developing both new and existing client and candidate relationships, in a competitive marketplace that requires a consultative and expert approach
- Responsibility for increasing market share by promoting the brand to clients through targeted business development activities
- Identifying talent, both active and passive, including head-hunting and the use of LinkedIn
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership and your own personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events
- Working with colleagues across the business to cross sell all Sellick Partnership brands, contributing to the overall business success and enabling faster development of your 'patch'
- At the heart of everything is our relationships. We will support you to really understand what makes each of our clients tick and how we can take our business relationship to the next level. Through our tailored training, both on and off the desk, we will enable you to become an outstanding recruitment professional.
What we want from you:
We are looking for highly personable, motivated and driven recruitment professionals (from any sector background). The ideal candidate will share our values that include: team work, passion and integrity to deliver long-term success and build quality business relationships.
You will also have a curious mind and will constantly be looking for ways to add value. With a natural and authentic communication style, you will be commercially minded and determined to deliver the highest of standards each and every time.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership:
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Individualised training programme and one to one mentoring by senior experienced members of staff
- 33 days holiday (including bank hols) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Easy dress code - smart or casual to suit yourself
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Monthly team social events, all expensed
- Three 5* company-wide events per year including end of financial year awards
- Monthly peer to peer recognition programme
- Excellent office facilities including free breakfast, and Nespresso coffee
- Hybrid home/office working as standard
- Quarterly reward programmes worth £50-200 each
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…what are you waiting for? Apply now
Please apply with your CV or contact our Internal Talent Manager Simon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.