Sellick Partnership are actively seeking an engaged, professional and high calibre recruiter to join their dedicated team in Liverpool. We are looking to attract a driven, successful individual and have stacks to offer in return!
Due to recent expansion Sellick Partnership are looking for an experienced and ambitious recruiter to join our Liverpool team. The Liverpool office focuses on financial recruitment and offers the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to be the leaders of the future!
Sellick Partnership have been established since 2002 and have the proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ.
What we are looking for…
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and positive individual to be involved in a really exciting and fast growing part of our business. Ideally, you will have some prior recruitment/ sales experience. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to engage with some of the world's most well-known and prestigious names in finance. There is a 'warm' portfolio of existing clients and relationships ready, all that is missing is you!
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day to day responsibilities including;-
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships
- Increasing our market share across the North West
- Identifying candidates within the local marketplace including head-hunting
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace
- Undertake and maintain competitor analysis
- Increasing awareness of the both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting and the use of LinkedIn
What we can offer you…
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is valued, your career aspirations realised and your earning potential uncapped.
To do this we will fully support you, offering first class training and ongoing development throughout your career - as well as giving you the autonomy to drive your own successes forward. Plus:-
- Above average basic salaries Generous uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday Flexible working scheme
- Three annual company-wide events Structured training
Executive Club for top billers Regular social events
Why we are one of the best?
Listed in the London Stock Exchange and Daily Telegraph's 'Hot 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain', achieving Investors in People Silver, and attaining ISO 9001 certification all demonstrate our reputation for quality and continuous improvement.
Most recently we were delighted to have been recognised as one of the top 100 Best Work Places in the UK by The Great Places to Work UK Institute®, emphasising Sellick Partnership's dedication to its people by creating an outstanding working culture, staff development and empowerment of individuals.