Greater Manchester, England
£12 - £15 per hour
about 1 year ago
Rate: £12 - £15 per hour
Location: South Manchester
Duration: 3 Months
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join a dynamic, fast paced business located in South Manchester. The newly appointed Recruitment Coordinator will work closely with HR and senior staff to oversee the execution of the overall internal recruitment process, as well as providing administrative support to the HR team. An immediate start is available for this role.
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Coordinator:
- Review job applications, shortlisting suitable candidates and arranging candidate interviews.
- Liaise with specialist recruitment agencies, collating CV's for shortlisting.
- Coordinate offers, managing the on boarding and induction processes for new starters.
- Ensure all recruitment is compliant, and new starter paperwork is collated and processed.
- Schedule appraisals, processing absences, holidays, starters and levers. Recording information onto the HR system.
- Provide General administrative support to the wider HR team.
Key Requirements of the Recruitment Coordinator:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role is essential.
- Ideally you will have worked within an internal recruitment role, however candidates who have previously worked for recruitment agencies will be considered.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel. Experience in SharePoint is also desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Be an enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Recruitment Coordinator position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.