£11 - £14.5 per hour
6 months ago
3 months +
Temporary Recruitment Coordinator required to join a fast paced, high performing business based in South Manchester. You will be part of the HR team, working together to support recruitment across the company.
Your role will be integral in supporting the company during a period of growth.
You will support stakeholders to provide comprehensive recruitment support, ensuring that 'best practice' is adopted throughout.
Key responsibilities of the Temporary Recruitment Coordinator:
- Responsible for supporting with a period of high demand for contractors across the business
- Provide end to end recruitment support and advice across all salaried role vacancies across a range of disciplines and levels.
- Develop an understanding of the hiring needs of the organisation
- Effectively build relationships with department managers across the business
- Facilitate and be a key player in recruitment campaigns from concept through to delivery
- Develop and engage a talent pool of future potential candidates to meet future requirements
- Communicate recruitment updates to Management
Required skills and experience of the Temporary Recruitment Coordinator:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Experience of resourcing talent, headhunting and networking would be preferable
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of business needs required
- Confident using a range of search tools to source and manage candidate pools
- Experience of relationship management
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with staff and management at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills when dealing with third parties
- Excellent ability to motivate self and influence others
- Flexible in personal approach, highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to act quickly
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Temporary Recruitment Coordinator position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.