Cheshire East, Cheshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Recruitment Partner required to join a fast paced, growing business based in East Cheshire. You will be part of the HR team, working together to support Senior Level recruitment across the company. Supporting Line Managers to provide comprehensive recruitment support, ensuring that 'best practice' is adopted throughout the business. The business has invested considerably over the last two years to strengthen their recruitment capability with an in-house team who deliver a strong pipeline of talented candidates.
You will work alongside the senior leadership team, owning the end to end candidate sourcing and assessment process as well as the recruitment strategy, methodology and governance.
You will have the opportunity to contribute towards improving the way the business works with the autonomy to develop the role, adding real value to the business.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Partner:
- Identifying high calibre talent for the business
- Building and managing a talent pool of potential candidates
- Undertaking competitor and market analysis
- Responsibility for recruitment campaigns via LinkedIn and other sources
- Continuously develop our employer branding and attraction strategy
Required skills and experience of the Recruitment Partner:
- Proven track record of direct sourcing and headhunting of senior level candidates is essential
- Will have ideally worked in an internal and agency capacity ideally within a professional services environment
- Ability to proactively identify talent through use of internal networks and employee referrals
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Real drive, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to travel regularly to London including some overnight stays
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Recruitment Partner position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.