Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum + homeworking, flexi hours
2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Partner with recruitment strategy experience to join a dynamic, not for profit organisation based in Manchester City Centre and to become an integral part of a newly created internal recruitment team.
To develop a group wide recruitment strategy on behalf of the organisation alongside developing bespoke plans for each business area. As Recruitment Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring the organisation has a pipeline of talent to service the internal recruitment requirements and develop the employer brand to attract the best talent.
- Develop an overall recruitment strategy and bespoke plans for each business unit
- Develop good working relationships with managers and key stakeholders within the organisation. Promoting the internal recruitment team
- Working closely with the central leadership team to understand future recruitment requirements. Developing a bespoke recruitment strategy to suit the business needs
- Responsible for managing volume recruitment process
- Generating a talent pipeline
- Developing and utilising a variety of recruitment methods to attract the best talent
- Headhunting and senior level recruitment
- Developing social media platforms
- Continually developing and enhancing the applicant tracking system
- Manage and motivate a team of internal recruitment specialists by providing ongoing support, training and appraisals
- Deliver training to hiring managers on recruitment best practice
- Developing relationship sand working with recruitment agencies where required on niche roles
- Developing links with Universities to develop and grown own talent pool
- Providing the Senior Leadership Team with MI data
- Designing, maintaining and continuously improving recruitment services
Skills and person specification
- The succesful Recruitment Partner requires a good understanding of the 360 recruitment cycle with previosu expoerience of leading on recruitment strategy hands on recruitment
- This role requires excellent interposnal skills with strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence
- Good commercial awareness
- Skilled negotiator
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Well developed IT skills
- Ability to use digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social media channel
In return the Recruitment Partner will benefit from agile and flexible working. 25 days holiday with the option to purchase 10 additional days. Access to a competitive pension scheme and the option to join a health care scheme at a discounted rate alongside other attractive benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Recruitment Partner position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.