about 2 months ago
Up to £21,000
12 Month FTC
Regeneration Officer required to join a public sector organisation in Derbyshire. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Regeneration Officer to join their team on a 12 month basis.
As the Regeneration Officer you will be working with the Development Manager to deliver the asset management strategy.
Key responsibilities of the Regeneration Officer:
- Assisting with the delivery of all regeneration projects
- Managing specific regeneration and capital investment programmes from inception to completion
- Lead on collection of all data
- Completing initial feasibility analysis, budget setting and monitoring
- Providing detailed business cases for projects
Required skills and experience of the Regeneration Officer:
- Delivered regeneration projects
- Managed budgets
- Previous project management experience
- A degree, HNC or HND
- A full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Regeneration Officer role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.