East Midlands, England
£35500 - £38890 per annum
about 1 month ago
Regeneration Project Lead
Full time, 2 Year FTC
Are you an experienced Development and Regeneration professional who is ready to nurture new opportunities and advise a small enthusiastic team?
A Housing organisation based in the East Midlands is looking for a Regeneration Project Lead, to manage the delivery of local site developments. This will entail taking projects from planning to completion.
Duties of the Regeneration Project Lead role will include, but is not limited to:
- Identifying new opportunities by conducting research and networking
- Liaising between contractors, consultants and partners
- Preparing project briefs and managing procurement
- Identifying and applying for opportunities to support project funding
- Preparing and presenting reports at meetings
- Demonstrating a strong track record of delivering Regeneration and Development projects from inception to completion
The successful candidate will have:
- Enhanced Project Management skills
- A strong track record of delivering Regeneration and Development projects
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Regeneration Project Lead, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.