East Midlands, England
£35500 - £38890 per annum
5 months ago
Regeneration Project Lead
Full time, 2 Year FTC
Are you an experienced Development and Regeneration professional who is ready to nurture new opportunities and lead a small enthusiastic team?
A Housing organisation based in the East Midlands is looking for a Regeneration Project Lead, to manage the delivery of local site developments. This will entail taking projects from planning to completion.
Duties of the Regeneration Project Lead role will include, but is not limited to:
- Identifying new opportunities by conducting research and networking
- Liaising between contractors, consultants and partners
- Preparing project briefs and managing procurement
- Identifying and applying for opportunities to support project funding
- Preparing and presenting reports at meetings
- Demonstrating a strong track record of delivering Regeneration and Development projects from inception to completion
The successful candidate will have:
- Enhanced Project Management skills
- A strong track record of delivering Regeneration and Development projects
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Regeneration Project Lead, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.